Flow Chart diagrams can be tedious to make, especially when documenting a large number of steps in the workflow. A flowchart diagram’s complexity increases exponentially as the workflow becomes more complex.
Presenting Easy Flowchart 1.0
Easy Flowchart 1.0 is a free utility for making Flow Chart diagrams in Excel. By automating the creation of flow charts in Excel, this software helps you design and document a workflow with ease. Creating a flowchart can be a bit tedious – there are shapes to be created, arrows to be connected and adequate spacing to be maintained not to mention proper formatting for each of flowchart steps. With Easy Flowchart 1.0, you can automate all these steps. So now when you have to make an easy flow chart in Excel and don’t want to spend hours toiling over repetitive steps, this software is the one that you should be using.
Download your copy of the Excel Flow Chart Tool 1.0 here.
How does the Excel Flowchart tool work?
The Flow Chart software works in these simple steps:
1. Open the workbook.
2. Enter the steps of the Flow Chart in simple words on the “Flow Chart steps” worksheet.
3. Enter the details of the connectors to connect steps to each other.
4. Press the “Create Flow Chart” button.
What else can Excel Flow Chart Tool do ?
You can read more about the features of the Excel Flow Chart Software here. In short:
1. You can enter as many as 1000 steps. (This limit can be extended ad infinitum, limited only by the limit of the specific version of Excel software that you are using.
2. You can adjust the height, width and spacing between various spreadsheet objects.
3. You can connect each Flow Chart object to as many other objects as you wish. Simply specify the list of connectors and the software will do the job for you.
Read more about basics of flowchart here
Know more about how to create a flowchart diagram in Excel